Òpera Lloguers is a company based in Girona, Spain, that rents household goods for events. GenÉthico is working on a global sustainability strategy for Òpera Lloguers since 2022. A strategic goal for 2023 was to communicate the company’s new branding and the sustainability key points that they are working on. When they contacted me, I suggested to take the opportunity to also update their website’s technology and the catalogue’s usability, as the website is the main lead generation channel of the company. I designed and developed a website with the following features:
- The right side of the main menu serves the lead generation: catalogue, quote, and product search.
- The left side of the main menu is dedicated to the company’s image and communications.
- It describes the process of the online quote request on the homepage and the quote page.
- It improve the catalogue’s usability reducing the number of clicks and the number of screens load when navigating categories and subcategories.
- It has a customized navigation system for the catalogue using dropdowns and a sticky column.
- It is translated in 4 languages: Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
- It has a responsive design and mobile-only content.
- All the elements of the site are 100% customized with the new branding.
- It is accessible.
The website solved the company’s communications challenges and has improved the catalogue navigation. It generates more quote requests and, therefore, develops more business.